Here are a few details to remember for your newborn session:
- Newborn sessions take place at my natural light studio in Canby. The studio will be heated to 85 degrees for your newborn baby’s comfort.
- Sessions generally take place within 6-12 days after birth. Please consider contacting me & tentatively booking your newborn session before your baby arrives. If your baby is older than the 6-12 day window that is perfectly okay. We can still capture beautiful photos, we just might not have an extra sleepy newborn.
- Please feed your little one immediately before arrival, so we can be assured a full belly before we begin.
- I have a collection of blankets/wraps in the studio. I prefer a natural/classic look in my newborn photography, focusing on the baby & simple textures/textiles. Please feel free to bring any special blankets, headbands, or accessories. I will do my best to incorporate them into your session.
- Newborn sessions generally last 2-3 hours. Feel free to bring a book (or take a nap!) while I photograph your little one.
All this being said, newborns are perfectly & wonderfully unpredictable! I will follow their lead & work on their schedule to capture timeless photos of your little one!